Monday, March 28, 2011

Saip's shabby treatment reflects morality of another age

The manner in which the Conservatives dealt with him is another example of why good people avoid political life

By Craig McInnes, Vancouver Sun

A column about disclosure should begin with a few.

My first marriage failed. I have invested in businesses that went bankrupt. In retrospect I made poor decisions although they always seemed like good ideas at the time.

I have been in disputes with Revenue Canada. I have won some and lost some. They were always painful.

All of these life experiences are part of who I am today, for better or worse. I think for better.


Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/Saip+shabby+treatment+reflects+morality+another/4509122/story.html#ixzz1Hx0CUDLA

No comments:

Post a Comment